Saturday 6 July 2013

Beard 12 Feet Long


Have you ever listen 12 feet long hair ??
uh...... I think some of you might be say Yes !
but it will be rare as well as not very common 

But the thing I am gonna explain today will definitely make you astonish and you my dear will have to believe on it because it is absolutely true 

Yes I am talking about a man who kept his words from Pike County named Valentine Tapley



                            Okay let me explain what was the reason behind such a promise that made him to do so.  Actually Valentine Tapley promised to never shave again if Abraham Lincoln was elected as a 
president. 




                             But the nature was on the side of Abraham Lincoln and he was elected to be the president. In the result of Valentine Tapley have to kept his words and grew chin whiskers attaining a length of twelve feet six inches from 1860 until his death 1910 







No comments:

Post a Comment